Monday, September 3, 2012

"Using A Topic To Generate Questions"

As mentioned with in my overview, my connection to my selected topic of GMO's is a personal one.  It is a personal quest to maintain my body in as healthy of a state as I am able.  On another level I want to educate everyone that I can on oh how to do the very same for themselves.  It is important to me that we begin to evolve in a healthier way so that our race can provide sustainable life rather than destroy the fragile ecosystems around us.  

Initial Topic Question: What is genetically modifying our food system doing to us?
  1. Why is our food system being genetically modified?
  2. How is our food system being genetically modified?
  3. What known affects do GMOs have on human health?
  4. Is genetic modifications to food negatively affecting the natural functions of surrounding ecosystems?
  5. What common foods are being genetically modified?
  6. How do you avoid GMO foods?


No comments:

Post a Comment