Sunday, November 25, 2012

Final Blog

  As a final reflection of the work I have placed into my webzine (to include the collective class webzine) I have found there to be points of contention and points of agreement.  It would seem that the knowledge base I cultivated from this experience could be classed as impressive.  From the early part of this project I struggled to find reputable sources that would develop my main ideas and goals to the intended audience.  However, that seemed to dissolve upon the guidance of research protocols and bolian operator use when searching for information via a search engine.  With the source list growing I have been able to manipulate and tweak my webzine into a single provision of information that the audience can access easily and with out a large amount of foot work of their own.  It would also seem that the original direction has been changed in some ways that have both singled out main ideas while simultaneously broadening the overall dilemma I have tried to portray to the audience. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Glad to see that things have been going okay so far with the revisions. How are things going with the webzine overall?

    ReplyDelete